提示:担心找不到本站?在百度搜索 海棠书屋 | 也可以直接 收藏本站

05 网上购物

      05 网上购物
    搜索很重要
    dialogue
    online shopping is very popular now. jimmy and white are discussing it in the office.
    现在网上购物特别受欢迎。吉米和怀特正在办公室讨论这个话题。
    jimmy: i heard that online shopping is cheaper than going to the shop, is that right?
    吉米:我听说网上购物比去商店更便宜,是这样吗?
    white: yes. and it is more convenient. you needn't to go outside for shopping. you click the mouse, then the goods will be delivered to your door immediately.
    怀特:是啊,而且更加方便。不用外出购物,只要一点鼠标,然后货物就会直接送到家门口。
    jimmy: i'm not very familiar with it. could you help me buy a new mobile phone?
    吉米:我对这个不太熟悉。你能帮我买一部新手机吗?
    white: sure, i'll search it for you. here is the website. this is a famous online shopping website, very trustworthy. i often shop on it.
    怀特:当然可以,我给你搜一下。这个网站,是一家很有名的网上购物网站,很正规,值得信赖。我经常在这个网站上购物。
    jimmy: there are so many phones. i think that black one is good.
    吉米:上面的手机真多。我觉得那个黑色的挺不错。
    white: ok, we can click here to get the details of this phone.
    怀特:好的,我们点这里可以看到这部手机的详细信息。
    jimmy: that's just what i want. how long will it be sent here if i buy it?
    吉米:那就是我想要的。如果我买的话多久能收到货?
    white: well, generally it is no more than three days.
    怀特:一般不超过3天。
    jimmy: that's good. i'll buy this one.
    吉米:那很好,我要买下它。
    notes
    1. click [klik] v. 点击(鼠标);发出咔嚓声;n. 咔嗒声,咔嚓声
    2. immediately [i?mi:di?tli] adv. 直接地;立即,马上
    3. familiar [f??milj?] adj. 熟悉的,通晓的;冒昧的;随便的
    4. trustworthy [?tr?st?w?:ei] adj. 值得信赖的,可靠的
    5. detail [?di:teil] n. 细目,细节,各种细节,详情;小事
    6. generally [?d?en?r?li] adv. 一般地,通常,大体上;广泛地,普遍地
    小贴士
    1. it is a very convenient way to shop online.
    网上购物是一种很便捷的购物方式。
    2. we should visit different shopping sites to make a comparison.
    我们应该浏览各种不同的购物网站来对比一下。
    3. could you recommend me some reputable shopping sites?
    你能给我推荐一些信誉好的购物网站吗?
    4. you can find almost any goods you want on the internet.
    在网上几乎能找到你想要的任何东西。
    5. this is the largest and safest online shopping site.
    这家购物网站规模最大,购物最安全。
    6. i want to buy a train ticket on the internet. could you help me with it?
    我想在网上买一张火车票。你可以帮我吗?
    交易要小心
    dialogue
    sometimes online shopping is sometimes full of traps. here is the advice of jerry to sally.
    有时网购也到处是陷阱。下面是杰瑞给萨莉的建议。
    sally: i like the shoes with white and green color on the website and i'm going to buy it. do you know how to pay for them, jerry?
    萨莉:我很喜欢网站上的那双白绿相间的鞋,准备要买下它。你知道怎么付款吗,杰瑞?
    jerry: you need to open an online bank account. and there should be some money in your account.
    杰瑞:你需要开通一个网上银行账户,并且账户里面有存款。
    sally: if i buy that pair of shoes, the website will deduct the money automatically?
    萨莉:如果我要买那双鞋的话,网站会自动扣除我的钱吗?
    jerry: yes, then the seller will deliver the goods to you.
    杰瑞:是的,然后卖方就会把货发给你。
    sally: but is it safe enough? what if i pay for the goods, the seller doesn't deliver them to me?
    萨莉:但是那样安全吗?如果我付了款,但是卖家不发货给我怎么办?
    jerry: that's a good question, sally. your awareness of safety is rather good.
    杰瑞:你的问题很好,萨莉。你的安全意识相当不错。
    sally: is there any ways to avoid this?
    萨莉:有什么方法可以避免这种情况吗?
    jerry: well, to avoid such thing happening,you should check the seller's credit rating before choosing the goods. the higher of the credit rating, the more believable of the online shop.
    杰瑞:要避免这种情况,在选择商品之前应该先检查卖家的信用等级。信用等级越高,网店也就越值得信赖。
    sally: oh, i see.
    萨莉:哦,我明白了。
    notes
    1. account [??kaunt] n. 账,账户;记述,描述;报道;v. 解释,说明;认为
    2. deduct [di?d?kt] v. 扣除,减去
    3. automatically [??t??m?tikli] adv. 自动地,无意识地,不自觉地,机械地
    4. awareness [??w??nis] n. 察觉,觉悟;意识,认识;感悟,能力
    5. avoid [??v?id] v. 避开,避免;预防
    6. believable [bi?li:v?bl] adj. 可信的
    7. credit rating 信用等级
    小贴士
    1. excuse me, could you help me opening the online banking service for my bank account?
    打扰一下,你能帮我的银行账户开通网上银行功能吗?
    2. just like the real shopping, there are also fakes on the internet shopping.
    就像实体购物一样,网络购物也存在假货。
    3. we need to check the seller's credit carefully.
    我们需要对卖家信用进行仔细审核。
    4. there's no transaction record of this shop.
    这家店没有交易记录。
    5. the mobile is too cheap. it is not trustworthy.
    这手机太便宜了,很不可信。
    6. check up the personal information that you have entered. and make sure that there's no mistake.
    检查一下你填写的个人信息,确保没有差错。
    先验货再签收
    dialogue
    there is an express mail for lisa. her camera ordered arrives.
    有丽莎的快递。她订购的相机到货了。
    postman: hello, is this lisa's office?
    邮递员:你好,这是丽莎的办公室吗?
    lisa: yes, i'm lisa.
    丽莎:是的,我就是丽莎。
    postman: here's an express mail for you.
    邮递员:这有一个您的快递。
    lisa: ok, thank you. oh, it's the camera that i bought on the internet.
    丽莎:好的,谢谢。哦,这是我在网上买的相机。
    postman: please sign your name here.
    邮递员:请在这签上您的名字。
    lisa: can i open the box to check the camera before signing it? i want to make sure if the product is the one i bought and it is real.
    丽莎:签字之前我可以先打开盒子检查一下吗?我想确认下货物是不是我买的那个,并且是否是真品。
    postman: sure, you can open it now.
    邮递员:当然,您现在就可以打开。
    lisa: yeah, that's it, 10 million pixels, a 3-inch lcd screen, and short-term video recording, good performance. should i sign my name here?
    丽莎:是的,就是这个,1000万像素,3寸液晶屏,短时摄像功能,性能很好。我应该在这儿签字吗?
    postman: yes, thanks.
    邮递员:是的,谢谢。
    notes
    1. express [iks?pres] n. 特快发送,〈英〉快运;快车;adj. 特快的,高速的
    v. 快运;表达,表示,陈述;adv. 用快递方式
    2. camera [?k?m?r?] n. 照相机;摄影机;电视摄影机
    3. pixel [?piks?l] n.(显示器或电视机图像的)像素
    4. performance [p??f?:m?ns] n. 性能;工作情况;演出;履行,执行;表现;行为,成就
    5. recording [ri?k?:di?] n. 记录,录音,录像;唱片,录制品;adj. 记录的,录音的,录影的
    小贴士
    1. this is not the same goods with the picture that i have seen on the internet.
    这和我在网上照片中看到的货不一样。
    2. please sign your name here to complete the delivery of the goods.
    请在这儿签上名字,就能完成货物的寄送。
    3. everything is good and intact. ok, i'll sign for it.
    一切完好无损。好吧,我这就签收一下。
    4. i want a red one. but they send me a green one now.
    我想要一个红色的,但他们却给我寄一个绿色的。
    5. the box is all wet by rain now. i need to change another one.
    盒子现在都被雨淋湿了。我需要再换一个。
    6. it's just what i want. thanks for your delivery.
    这就是我想要的,谢谢你的寄送。
    投诉无方?
    dialogue
    the watch joy bought on the internet is fake. she is rather angry about it.
    乔伊在网上买的手表是个假货,她为此很生气。
    joy: the watch that i bought on the internet is fake! it doesn't worth that high price.
    乔伊:我在网上买的表是个赝品,根本不值那么高的价钱。
    mike: how do you know that?
    迈克:你怎么知道是赝品呢?
    joy: very clearly, it has a poor workmanship. it is a copycat, simulating the real brand.
    乔伊:很明显,它做工粗糙,是个山寨货,模仿正品的。
    mike: the tricky businessman! did you ask the seller to return it?
    迈克:狡猾的商人!你要求卖家退货了吗?
    joy: i did. but the seller rejected to return the money to me.
    乔伊:是的,但是卖家拒绝退款。
    mike: we should lodge a compliant and stop the seller's tricky behavior.
    迈克:我们应该去投诉,阻止卖家这种欺诈行为。
    joy: i called the compliant phone several times. but the line is busy.
    乔伊:我拨打了几次投诉电话,但是一直占线。
    mike: then we can call the police to give him a punishment.
    迈克:那我们可以报警来惩罚他。
    joy: ok, and i'll give him a negative comment to his online shop.
    乔伊:好吧,并且我要给他的网店来个差评。
    mike: next time we should be careful when we buy something online.
    迈克:下次在网上买东西的时候我们应该小心一点。
    notes
    1. fake [feik] n. 骗子;赝品;v. 伪造,篡改,对……做手脚;仿造,假装;adj. 假的,冒充的
    2. workmanship [?w?:km?n?ip] n. 技艺,工艺
    3. copycat [?k?pik?t] n. 盲目模仿者;山寨
    4. simulate [?simjuleit] v. 假装;模仿,模拟
    5. tricky [?triki] adj. 狡猾的,诡计多端的;机警的;微妙的;(形势、工作等)复杂的;棘手的
    6. reject [ri?d?ekt] v. 拒绝,谢绝,驳回;舍弃;排斥;退掉
    7. punishment [?p?ni?m?nt] n. 处罚,受罚
    8. negative [?neg?tiv] adj. 拒绝的,不同意的;怀疑的;消极的;〈数〉负的,〈电〉阴的,负的;n. 否定词语;否定的观点;拒绝,否认
    小贴士
    1. copycat
    山寨,是近年来兴起的一个名词。最初是在it领域,主要是一些手机厂商对名牌产品的高度模仿现象,实现低成本的利润。后来扩展到其他领域,如数码相机,鼠标,服装,食品等。
    2. negative comment
    差评,网上店铺都会有信用等级,主要是顾客对店家产品及服务的评价。好评的顾客越多,则卖家信用等级越高,这家店铺就值得信赖。差评越多则相反。
    3. we should be careful of the seller's tricky behavior next time.
    下次我们要小心不法商家的这种欺诈行为。
    4. maybe we can report it to the commence and industry bureau.
    或许我们可以向工商局举报。
    5. penny wise, pound foolish.
    贪小便宜吃大亏。
    6. you must give a good reason and way to deal with it for the detective on the watch.
    你必须对这个表上的瑕疵给出合理解释和解决方法。